English: Mr Arrowood, Ms Patricia Ng. MTL: Ms Yeo Sok Hui. Ms Arfah Maths: Mr Dean Ang Science: Ms Audrey Tan/Ms Evelyn Teo Wai Ting Geography: Mr James Koh History: Ms Cassandra Kaur ADMT: Mr Irfan Darian S&W: Mr Jerome Tan I&E: Mr Jerome Tan IRS: Mr Ron Tan
I am on MC today.
Please work in your groups for next week's performance task.
Make sure that your article is well developed by this point and does not exceed 600 words (minimum 450). Remember it must be centered around a controversy and have well-established viewpoints from different points of view in your topic area.
Also, as you develop your newscast, keep in mind the scoring rubric that will be used and make sure your work is developed around those specific criteria. Your newscast should be done like the last one, but this time only focuses on the one main story your group has chosen.
Thanks and have a good Wednesday.
PS- If your group has finished (which I don't think is the case for most of you), then do Task 2 from the handouts I gave you yesterday.
The lesson that you went through was designed by the Guidance Branch of the MOE (Student Development Curriculum Division), and piloted in several schools before rolling out to schools in Singapore.
Your feedback will therefore help the team to fine-tune and improve the lesson before they are implemented in all schools in Singapore. There is no right or wrong answer. Your honest response will be helpful to the team.
1) Maths - Corrections
2) English - Summary homework ( ans will be posted on the googlesite on SUN )
3) I&E - Update the proposal
4) IRS - Finish the peer appraisal
5) Science - Complete the physics practice paper
1) Science - Finish Page 5-6
2) Maths - Copy the answers on my haiku class to the hardcopy worksheet for page 13
3) Maths - Do page 14 Q1
4) Maths - Finish page 15 tier A
5) I&E - do the marketing phrase of the thing
1) Science - Activity 12 from Worksheet (post the slides on the science blog)
2) Science - Redo page 6 of the Homework (Use fig 1 as a guide)
3) English - Do the Visual Comprehension handout
4) EL Oral - Summit the podcast and the script by next week
5) IRS - Finish the presentation on your research topic
6) Maths - Finish Unit 5 Pythagoras' Therorem Homework 1 and upload to my haiku class
7) Chinese - S203 class homework Compo 2